Requirement profile for the acquisition of properties
We would like to specify our requirement profile for the acquisition of properties and like to point out, that these information serves only as an comparison with our search profile for your portfolio. A real-estate agent contract explicitly needs to be put in writing beforehand. Also the amount of the commission in a given case needs to be agreed on individually with the client in writing.
In the commercial property section the added value potential from the development of the project has priority. The purchase of long term rented assets does not count as investment focus.
In the residential property section our focus lies on the development and selling of freehold flats and private residential construction in good to very good locations.
- Development volume from 20 Mio.
- Development concept: new-build or revitalisation of assets
- Macro location: German TOP 7 cities with focal point on Munich and Berlin
- Micro-location: districts with development potential respectively up-and-coming districts, established locations
- Type of use: offices, Hotels or healthcare properties (health centre, nursing homes etc.)
- Development locations for new-builds: 1.500 mē up to 10.000 mē living space
- Development locations for assets (revitalisation and modernisation): from 1.000 mē up to 5.000 mē living space
- Macro location: Munich & Berlin
- Micro-location: Munich: Schwabing, Bogenhausen, Haidhausen, Maxvorstadt, Nymphenburg, Isarvorstadt, Ludwigsvorstadt and Altstadt
- Micro-location: Berlin: Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg, Charlottenburg, Wilmersdorf, Zehlendorf, Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg